CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND PAPERS – SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Deadline for abstract submission extended: October 4th, 2017.
Acceptance notification: October 17th, 2017
Registration deadline (early birds): October 27th, 2017
Abstracts must be uploaded to the easychair online submission platform.
Please notice that all abstracts must be structured as indicated in the template file.
For more information on the submission of abstracts, please read the submission guidelines.
Notification of a preliminary acceptance or rejection will be given by October, 17th 2017. If a proposal is preliminarily accepted, at least one presenting author must register for the conference before October 27th, 2017. Preliminarily accepted abstracts with no single author registered in time will be removed from the program and from the book of abstracts without notice and will not be considered for inclusion in the special issues and for the best paper award.
Thematic Area addressed for the 2017 edition “A Decade of Research in Consumer Behavior in Tourism:”
- Mindfulness, Well-Being and Happiness in Tourism Research: From Definitions to Measurements
- Experiences, Emotions and Memories. New Directions in Tourism Research
- Current Issues in Decision Making and Travel Behavior
- Tourism Mobilities beyond Place: Time, Resources and Perspectives
- Competitiveness, Innovation and Markets: The Multifaceted Tourists´ Role
- Tourism and Quality of Life Research: Theories, Practices, Applications, and Challenges
- Future Tourism Demand: Demographic, Behavioral and Social Changes. Challenges for marketers and economists
- The changing face of tourism: Emerging issues for consumer behavior research and practice
- Ensuring validity in tourism consumer behavior studies and in hospitality research: Issues of measurement and methodology
- Current theoretical developments and practical applications in consumer behavior applied to tourism